1120 N Street, MS-52
Sacramento, CA 95814
Fax: (916) 653-2134
Send comments or questions to the CTC Web Master
Public Records Requests Written Guidelines for Accessibility of Public Records
Design-Build Demonstration Program
The design-build demonstration program and the authority to enter into public private agreements were introduced in Senate Bill No. 4 (SB 4) which was signed by Governor Schwarzenegger on February 20, 2009, and has since become effective as amended sections of the Public Contract Code and the Streets and Highways Code.
Chapter 6.5 (commencing with Section 6800) of Part 1 of Division 2 of the Public Contract Code, as added by Chapter 2 of the Statutes of 2009 (Senate Bill 4, Second Extraordinary Session) established the Design-Build Demonstration Program . The purpose of the program is described in Section 6800: “The design-build method of procurement authorized under this chapter should be evaluated for the purposes of exploring whether the potential exists for reduced project costs, expedited project completion, or design features that are not achievable through the traditional design-bid-build method."
- Design-Build Policy Guidance (Approved 9/09/09)
- Guidelines for Organizational Conflict of Interest Policy
- Standard Form of Payment and Performance Bond
- Suggested Outline for Design-Build Project Authorization Request (11/04/09)
- Project Delivery Selection Questionnaire (12/07/2009)
- Authorized State Projects
- Authorized Local Pojects