Senate Bill (SB) 1 Road Repair and Accountability Act of 2017
Baseline agreements establish the agreed-upon expected benefits, project scope, schedule, and cost of a project for which the Commission has approved funding. These agreements provide a foundation for project monitoring and reporting. The baseline agreements also identify the agency responsible for reporting on the progress made towards the implementation of the project.
In accordance with the SB 1 Accountability and Transparency Guidelines, The Commission expects Caltrans to coordinate all baseline agreements for the following programs and projects:
- Active Transportation Program (ATP) – only projects with a total project cost of $25 million or greater or a total programmed amount of $10 million or greater adopted in the 2017 Active Transportation Program Augmentation and subsequent program amendments and adoptions.
- Local Partnership Competitive Program (LPP-C) – only projects with a total project cost of $25 million or greater or a total programmed amount of $10 million or greater.
- Solutions for Congested Corridors Program (SCCP) - all projects
- State Highway Operation and Protection Program (SHOPP) - only projects with a total project cost of $50 million or greater, or a total programmed amount (in right-of-way and/or construction, support and capital cost) of $15 million or greater adopted in the 2018 State Highway Operation and Protection Program and subsequent program amendments and adoptions.
- Trade Corridor Enhancement Program (TCEP) - all projects
Date of Commission Approval
- March 13, 2019
- January 31, 2019
- December 6, 2018
- October 17, 2018
- August 15, 2018
- TCEP - Route 395 Widening
- TCEP - Etiwanda Avenue Grade Separation
- TCEP - Fyffe Avenue Grade Separation
- TCEP - Rt 101-25 Interchange Improvements Phase 1
- TCEP - Rice Avenue and Fifth Street Grade Separation
- LPP - Mathilda Avenue Improvements Rt 237 and Rt 101
- SHOPP - Ala-680 Ramp Metering and Traffic Operations Systems
- SHOPP - SR-60 Truck Climbing-Descending Lanes
- SCCP and LPP - San Mateo and Santa Clara US 101 Managed Lanes
- TCEP and SHOPP - California-Mexico Border System Network Improvements
- SCCP and SHOPP - I-5 North Coast Corridor HOV Extension Phase I
Note: PDF functionality works best when viewed in Internet Explorer.
For additional information on baseline agreements, please contact: