1120 N Street
Room 2221 (MS-52)
Sacramento, CA 95814
TEL: (916) 654-4245
FAX: (916) 653-2134
Send comments or questions to:
Public Records Requests - Written Guidelines for Accessibility of Public Records
State Transportation Improvement Program (STIP)
The State Transportation Improvement Program (STIP) is the biennial five-year plan adopted by the Commission for future allocations of certain state transportation funds for state highway improvements, intercity rail, and regional highway and transit improvements. State law requires the Commission to update the STIP biennially, in even-numbered years, with each new STIP adding two new years to prior programming commitments.
- 2014 STIP
- 2014 STIP Staff Recommendations Resolution with Late Changes (Dated March 18, 2014) New!
- 2014 STIP Staff Recommendations (Dated February 28, 2014)
- 2014 STIP Guidelines (Dated August 6, 2013)
- 2014 STIP Fund Estimates-Corrected (dated October 8, 2014)
- 2014 STIP Fund Estimates
- 2014 STIP Fund Estimate Assumptions
- January 30 and February 4, 2014 Hearings
- 2014 STIP Hearing Briefing Book
- Historical STIP Documents
- G-12 Guidelines
Orange Books (STIP Balances County and Interregional Shares Report)
To access the electronic copies of the STIP Balances County and Interregional Shares reports since 1999, please click on the link below.